By running TACACS.net on your Domain Controllers, you can simplify your deployment, speed up authentication, and eliminate service-affecting points of failure.
TACACS.net is available as a free download.
- The Demo version can be downloaded below.
- The Demo version is limited to 5 Devices and 3 Users without a license.
- The software will not time out or stop working after a period of time.
- The Demo does not include maintenance, support, security updates or product updates.
- You can upgrade to the latest current version of the Advanced software with more features and higher User & Device thresholds by purchasing a Maintenance and Support Contract.
- When you purchase a Maintenance and Support Contract, you will get access to the latest product updates, our Knowledge Base with comprehensive documentation, configuration examples, and the ability to open tickets with our Technical Support Engineers to assist with your deployment.
- The latest version of TACACS.net Advanced was built to meet the operational needs and security requirements of Enterprise networks.
- Licenses can be purchased to scale to any size network.
- Version 2.1.2 released February 2016
The TACACS.net TACACS+ Server includes the following components
1. Windows installation wizard
2. Full featured TACACS+ Server
3. Google Authenticator for Multi-Factor Authentication
4. Google Authenticator Shared Secret Manager
5. TACTest testing utility
6. TACDES password encryption tool
7. TACVerify configuration syntax checker
8. Microsoft .NET framework
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista/Windows 7 or later
- Windows Server 2008 or later
- Runs on 32 or 64 bit OS versions
- For best results, run on Windows 2008 Server or later configured as a Domain Controller or RODC.
- 1 GHz CPU
- 256 MB RAM
- 500 MB HDD free